LUSV Badminton is a club of the university and therefore uses the Universitair Sportcentrum (USC). Within the USC, the RIVM guidelines apply.
The following rules are enforced by the USC:
- when entering the building, visitors need to disinfect their hands;
- the changing rooms and lockers can be used, but it is discouraged;
- the showers can be used, but it is discouraged;
- supporters are allowed and need to sit on the spectator stand on the black crosses;
- on court the 1.5m distance rule no longer applies, but has to be kept as much as possible towards opponents;
- the canteen is open, but registration and a health check is mandatory and the 1.5m distance rule always applies;
- players who are not on court can sit on benches near the courts or on the spectator stand.
All materials used (plastic shuttles, nets, poles) are disinfected after use.